NEWTON Business Accelerator
Inspiration — Support — Investment
Let NEWTON help you get your start-up in business
The NEWTON Business Accelerator is an intensive five-month accelerator programme to help you get your business off the ground.
If you have a business project, idea or just a desire to learn the basics of entrepreneurship, apply for the NEWTON Business Accelerator (NBA).
In addition to having a heart that beats for business, it’s important that you understand a few more things:
- Even if you’ve got a great idea, success won’t come easy. Building a successful business is hard work.
- You’ll need to develop a business strategy on your own. We are mentors, there to guide and advise you, but you have to do the work.
- Signing up for the NBA is a commitment. We want you to see things through to the end, even if it hurts sometimes.
- You don’t have to have a complete business plan, a fat bank account, or a company set up. What’s more important is a good idea and the will to do something.
- Building a successful business means playing the long game. You won’t become a millionaire overnight.
Experienced business professionals
For five months, successful and experienced people from the world of business will be on hand to share their insights and answer your questions. You’ll choose one to sit down with, and they’ll be there for you as you progress through your NBA journey. For example, you might work with Jiří Vávra, Head Of Strategy at Deloitte.
You’ll attend a series of practical workshops where you will figure out what works and what doesn’t. You will be guided by inspiring personalities with diverse entrepreneurial backgrounds — so have your questions ready!
We’ll connect you with hard-to-reach people, including Karel Novotný, who knows all there is to know about branding, and Vladimíra Michnová, an expert in HR project management.
Use your time on the NBA wisely, and come up with a business plan that really has legs and there is the possibility you’ll receive investment to continue working on the project after graduating. The NEWTON Angel Fund was set up for exactly this purpose — find out more about it and how it can help YOU here.